Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 41 - Hard Week

If you want to send Natalie a note, email her at natalie.orgill @ myldsmail.net. Or you can send a letter to the address on the right side of the screen. She loves any notes of encouragement and updates on what you are doing!!

This week was hard for me. It just was.

We tried really hard; but no new Q's, no lessons, no joints, no referrals. As long as I feel that I'm trying my hardest than I am happy accepting the Lord's will and timing, though:)

Ori shimai has just kept on progressing every day! She has changed so remarkably from the first time I met her 6 months ago, she is truly a miracle of the work of the Holy Ghost. She fasted yesterday, and we called her this morning and she asked, "Can I break my fast now?" "OF COURSE, please do!!" we responded. She is so cute and she is learning little by little. She loves church and fits in so well. I feel how much Heavenly Father loves her. I read in D&C today about how the thing of most value to John Whitmer is to preach repentance so his soul may rest in the kingdom of God with those that had received baptism that he had taught. Ori shimai and I are totally hanging out on the other side:)

On Saturday, return missionaries from Rasmussen Kaicho's 3 years came (all but 2 that actually came were Nihonjin Japanese, of course.) and I got to see 2 of my former companions and my friend Y who I haven't seen in almost a full 6 transfers. He told me that I had changed. He said, "You're just so awesome now. You're kind. And you're humble." and lots of kind things:) Sometimes I'm so concerned that I haven't changed; but I was grateful he saw an improved Orgill shimai:)

We get transfer calls this next Sunday night. I'll let you know how it goes:)

Love you much, and thank you forever for your emails and letters! They mean so much to me.

Orgill Shimai
Old picture from a P-day a while ago

No comments:

Post a Comment